- Product : Portable Charcoal Kilns, Amal (Sri Lanka)
Many Thanks. Shall keep in touch. Start is being delayed by very heavy monsoon rains. Best regards
- Product : Portable Kilns, Helen (New Zealand)
All very clear and well produced…many thanks for sharing this and you’ve done a good job!
- Product : Portable Kilns, David (Australia)
Thanks, Kobus. Much appreciated
- Product : EcoZoom, Jenny (South Africa)My little EcoZoom works like a bomb. I use mine once a week. It takes about 30 minutes to heat up. Once it is hot it cooks beautifully with hardly any flame, just glowing wood/charcoal. It uses hardly any wood, so it produces very little smoke. It would save people who cook on paraffin a lot of money. It can be used for potjie cooking, pot bread in a Dutch oven, or for stir fry with a wok. It is very versatile. Cleaning? What cleaning. I don’t bother emptying any ash because there is so little.
- Product : EcoZoom, Carin (South Africa)My husband is so impressed with his EcoZoom that we received last month – I had to buy another one! Now he can do all his cooking outside. We also have a Cobb, but it is a pain to clean and the EcoZoom works just as well and is easier to clean. So thanks for a great product.
- Product : Portable Kilns, Lore (Norway)
Hi, thank you very much for the Portable kiln plans. Regards
- Product : Portable Charcoal Kiln, Mike (South Africa)
I have done approximately four loads to date and have recovered 24 (x50 kg) maize bags from three burns. I weighed one bag and got 13.5 kg, the fourth load is in the kiln now. I therefore get about 108 kg charcoal per burn…
Thank You very much
- Product : Biochar Kilns, Daniel (United States)
Honestly I cannot recall the last time I felt quite so inspired and excited to incorporate a technology into my life. I look forward to a more sustainable and sensible future for the youth of today, due in large part to innovators such as yourself. Respect!
- Product : Portable Charoal Kilns, Christian (Trinidad and Tobago)
Thank you very much for the spec sheet and manual. I am still in the early stages of determining the best method and kiln that can be used in my conditions. Once I try something I will let you know. Best regards
- Product : Portable Kilns, Pauline (Taiwan)
Thank you very much